Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2015

My favorite songs from 1980

 

→CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO←

Hi! You’re invited to a trip to the past. To remember the times when music, movies and tv were really fun. It was the best decade for entertainment. I present to you the 80’s. These are my favorite songs, movies and TV shows from 1980. This does not represent any official chart and I do not own any of the media entertainment featured in this production. Your comments are welcome. Enjoy and thank you for watching.

My top 20 songs from 1980

  1. Ride Like the Wind - Christopher Cross
  2. Sailing - Christopher Cross
  3. I Can't Tell You Why - The Eagles
  4. 99 - Toto
  5. The Winner Takes It All - Abba
  6. Into the Night - Benny Mardones
  7. Any way you want it - Journey
  8. Hold on - Kansas
  9. Never be the same - Christopher Cross
  10. Brass In Pocket - The Pretenders
  11. Take the Long Way Home - Supertramp
  12. Misunderstanding - Genesis
  13. The Second Time Around - Shalamar
  14. Another Brick In the Wall - Pink Floyd
  15. All over the world - ELO
  16. Give Me the Night - George Benson
  17. Lost In Love - Air Supply
  18. I'm Coming out - Diana Ross
  19. Little Jeannie - Elton John
  20. Whip It - Devo

My favorite TV shows

  • BJ and the Bear
  • Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
  • That's Incredible!

My favorite movies

  • Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back    
  • Superman II    
  • Airplane!  

No comments:

Post a Comment