Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

My favorite songs from 1981

Hi! You’re invited to a trip to the past. To remember the times when music, movies and TV were really fun. It was the best decade for entertainment. I present to you the 80’s. These are my favorite songs, movies and TV shows from 1981. This does not represent any official chart and I do not own any of the media entertainment featured in this production. Your comments are welcome. Enjoy and thank you for watching.

My top 20 songs from 1981

  1. Games People Play - Alan Parsons Project
  2. Ai no Corrida - Quincy Jones
  3. Winning - Santana
  4. You'll never know - Hi Gloss
  5. Tom Sawyer - Rush
  6. The Tide Is High - Blondie
  7. Time - Alan Parsons Project
  8. Working for the Weekend - Loverboy
  9. Keep On Loving You - REO Speedwagon
  10. Who's Crying Now - Journey
  11. Rapture - Blondie
  12. Urgent - Foreigner
  13. Kiss On My List - Daryl Hall and John Oates
  14. Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield
  15. Love on a Two-Way Street - Stacy Lattisaw
  16. Take It On the Run - REO Speedwagon
  17. Bette Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes
  18. Don't you want me - Human League
  19. Private eyes - Hall and Oates
  20. Angel of the Morning - Juice Newton

My favorite TV shows

  • Fantasy Island
  • The Incredible Hulk

My favorite movies

  • For Your Eyes Only
  • Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

No comments:

Post a Comment