Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

My favorite songs from 1982

Hi! You’re invited to a trip to the past. To remember the times when music, movies and TV were really fun. It was the best decade for entertainment. I present to you the 80’s. These are my favorite songs, movies and TV shows from 1982. This does not represent any official chart and I do not own any of the media entertainment featured in this production. Your comments are welcome. Enjoy and thank you for watching.

My top 20 songs from 1982

  1. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey
  2. Keep the Fire Burnin' - REO Speedwagon
  3. Waiting for a Girl Like You - Foreigner
  4. Eye In the Sky - Alan Parsons Project
  5. Turn Your Love Around - George Benson
  6. Hold on - Santana
  7. Rosanna - Toto
  8. Old and Wise - Alan Parsons Project
  9. Genious of love - Tom Tom Club
  10. Attack of the name game - Stacy Lattisaw
  11. I've Never Been to Me - Charlene
  12. Open Arms - Journey
  13. Forget me nots - Patrice Rushen
  14. Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
  15. Young Turks - Rod Stewart
  16. Jack & Diane - John Cougar
  17. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
  18. Heat of the Moment - Asia
  19. A night to remember - Shalamar
  20. Hold Me - Fleetwood Mac

My favorite TV shows

  • Magnum PI
  • The Dukes of Hazzard
  • Knight Rider

My favorite movies

  • Rocky III
  • Poltergeist
  • E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial

No comments:

Post a Comment