Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My favorite songs from 1983

Hi! You’re invited to a trip to the past. To remember the times when music, movies and TV were really fun. It was the best decade for entertainment. I present to you the 80’s. These are my favorite songs, movies and TV shows from 1983. This does not represent any official chart and I do not own any of the media entertainment featured in this production. Your comments are welcome. Enjoy and thank you for watching.

My top 20 songs from 1983

  1. Africa - Toto
  2. Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) - Journey
  3. Down Under - Men At Work
  4. Faithfully - Journey
  5. The Smile Has Left Your Eyes - Asia
  6. Street of Dreams - Rainbow
  7. If I'd Been the One - 38 special
  8. Gold - Spandau Ballet
  9. Allentown - Billy Joel
  10. I Won't Hold You Back - Toto
  11. I'm Still Standing - Elton John
  12. Maneater - Daryl Hall and John Oates
  13. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
  14. Back On the Chain Gang - The Pretenders
  15. Family Man - Daryl Hall and John Oates
  16. True - Spandau Ballet
  17. Let the Music Play - Shannon
  18. Mr. Roboto - Styx
  19. Rock the Casbah - The Clash
  20. Baby, Come to Me - Patti Austin and James Ingram

My favorite TV shows

  • The A-Team
  • Automan
  • The Joy of Painting

My favorite movies

  • Flashdance
  • Return of the Jedi
  • Octopussy

No comments:

Post a Comment