Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My favorite songs from 1985

Hi! You’re invited to a trip to the past. To remember the times when music, movies and TV were really fun. It was the best decade for entertainment. I present to you the 80’s. These are my favorite songs, movies and TV shows from 1985. This does not represent any official chart and I do not own any of the media entertainment featured in this production. Your comments are welcome. Enjoy and thank you for watching.


My top 20 songs from 1985

  1. That Was Yesterday - Foreigner
  2. Say It Again - Santana
  3. Easy Lover - Phil Collins and Philip Bailey
  4. Only the Young - Journey
  5. The Search Is Over - Survivor
  6. Four in the Morning - Night Ranger
  7. First Night - Survivor
  8. We Built This City - Starship
  9. Sentimental Street - Night Ranger
  10. St.  Elmo’s Fire (Man in Motion) - John Parr
  11. I Want to Know What Love Is - Foreigner
  12. High on You - Survivor
  13. Live Every Moment - REO Speedwagon
  14. Voices Carry - 'Til Tuesday
  15. Don't Lose My Number - Phil Collins
  16. The Boys of Summer - Don Henley
  17. Money for Nothing - Dire Straits
  18. Summer Of ‘69 - Bryan Adams
  19. Careless Whisper - Wham!
  20. Glory Days - Bruce Springsteen

My favorite TV shows

  • Small Wonder
  • MacGyver
  • Diff'rent Strokes

My favorite movies

  • Back to the Future
  • Fletch
  • The Goonies
  • Rocky IV
  • Weird Science


No comments:

Post a Comment