Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My favorite songs from 1986

→CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO←

Hi! You’re invited to a trip to the past. To remember the times when music, movies and TV were really fun. It was the best decade for entertainment. I present to you the 80’s. These are my favorite songs, movies and TV shows from 1986. This does not represent any official chart and I do not own any of the media entertainment featured in this production. Your comments are welcome. Enjoy and thank you for watching.

My top 20 songs from 1986

  1. Lessons in Love - Level 42
  2. No One Is to Blame - Howard Jones
  3. It's not love - Dokken
  4. Your Wildest Dreams - Moody Blues
  5. Shot in the dark - Ozzy Osbourrne
  6. No easy way out - Robert Tepper
  7. Orion - Metallica
  8. Never - Heart
  9. I'll Be Over You - Toto
  10. Human - Human League
  11. Broken Wings - Mr  Mister
  12. Take Me Home Tonight - Eddie Money
  13. Life in a Northern Town - Dream Academy
  14. These Dreams - Heart
  15. Glory of Love - Peter Cetera
  16. Burning Heart - Survivor
  17. Election Day - Arcadia
  18. Kyrie - Mr.  Mister
  19. Amanda - Boston
  20. Your Love - Outfield

My favorite TV shows

  • The Golden Girls
  • Miami Vice
  • Murder She Wrote

My favorite movies

  • Big Trouble in Little China
  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  • The Golden Child



No comments:

Post a Comment