Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My favorite songs from 1987

Hi! You’re invited to a trip to the past. To remember the times when music, movies and TV were really fun. It was the best decade for entertainment. I present to you the 80’s. These are my favorite songs, movies and TV shows from 1987. This does not represent any official chart and I do not own any of the media entertainment featured in this production. Your comments are welcome. Enjoy and thank you for watching.

My top 20 songs from 1987

  1. Animal - Def Leppard
  2. Little Lies - Fleetwood Mac
  3. Don't Get Me Wrong - Pretenders
  4. Dream Warriors - Dokken
  5. (I Just) Died in Your Arms - Cutting Crew
  6. Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
  7. Alone - Heart
  8. Edge of a Broken Heart - Bon Jovi
  9. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Starship
  10. Livin' On a Prayer - Bon Jovi
  11. Heart and Soul - T'pau
  12. Hazy Shade of Winter - Bangles
  13. Still of the Night - Whitesnake
  14. Don't Dream It's Over - Crowded House
  15. REO Speedwagon - In my dreams
  16. Wait - White Lion
  17. Is This Love - Survivor
  18. I've Been in Love Before - Cutting Crew
  19. C'est La Vie - Robbie Nevil
  20. The Secret of my Success - Night Ranger

My favorite TV shows

  • My Two Dads
  • Married…with Children
  • Headbangers Ball

My favorite movies

  • Beverly Hills Cop II
  • Can't Buy Me Love
  • Robocop

No comments:

Post a Comment