Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

My favorite songs from 1988

→CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO←

Hi! You’re invited to a trip to the past. To remember the times when music, movies and TV were really fun. It was the best decade for entertainment. I present to you the 80’s. These are my favorite songs, movies and TV shows from 1988. This does not represent any official chart and I do not own any of the media entertainment featured in this production. Your comments are welcome. Enjoy and thank you for watching.

My top 20 songs from 1988

  1. Lonely - Stryper
  2. One Good Woman - Peter Cetera
  3. Fallen Angel - Poison
  4. Pamela - Toto
  5. Wild is the wind - Bon Jovi
  6. Love Bites - Def Leppard
  7. The Flame - Cheap Trick
  8. Open your heart - Europe
  9. Should've Known Better - Richard Marx
  10. Edge of a Broken Heart - Vixen
  11. Is This Love - Whitesnake
  12. Ghost town - Cheap trick
  13. Say You Will - Foreigner
  14. Seasons Change - Expose
  15. Hold On to the Nights - Richard Marx
  16. Valerie - Steve Winwood
  17. Coming Home - Cinderella
  18. Paradise - Sade
  19. Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
  20. Monkey - George Michael

My favorite TV shows

  • Mystery Science Theater 3000
  • Full House
  • The Wonder Years

My favorite movies

  • Who framed Roger Rabbit
  • Die Hard
  • Scrooged

No comments:

Post a Comment