Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

My favorite songs from 1989

Hi! You’re invited to a trip to the past. To remember the times when music, movies and TV were really fun. It was the best decade for entertainment. I present to you the 80’s. These are my favorite songs, movies and TV shows from 1989. This does not represent any official chart and I do not own any of the media entertainment featured in this production. Your comments are welcome. Enjoy and thank you for watching.

My top 20 songs from 1989



  1. One step from Paradise - Danger Danger
  2. Look Away - Chicago
  3. Everlasting love - Howard Jones
  4. Healing Touch - Saraya
  5. Eternal Flame - The Bangles
  6. The Promise - When In Rome
  7. I Remember Holding You - Boys Club
  8. Sowing the Seeds of Love - Tears For Fears
  9. Poison - Alice Cooper
  10. Heaven - Warrant
  11. Second Chance - 38 Special
  12. Falling in and Out of Love - Lita
  13. We Didn't Start the Fire - Billy Joel
  14. I'll Be There for You - Bon Jovi
  15. Baby,  I Love Your Way / Freebird - Will To Power
  16. The Living Years - Mike + the Mechanics
  17. Lost In Your Eyes - Debbie Gibson
  18. Paradise City - Guns N' Roses
  19. Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
  20. Close My Eyes Forever - Lita Ford

My favorite TV shows



  • Family Matters
  • Quantum Leap
  • Saved by the Bell

My favorite movies

  • Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure 
  • Back to the Future II
  • Weekend at Bernie's

No comments:

Post a Comment